Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pop Art Examples


Pop Art is an art movement that utilized the imagery and techniques of pop culture.
The first picture stood out to me because of the background design and the colors. I like that there were only three colors, and I thought that the girl stood out from the background.
The second picture stood out to me because I like dogs a lot and because of the colors.
The third picture stood out to me because of the colors; I really like bright and bold colors. I also like the way the shoes are arranged. I think because it is so simple, it is very compelling and fun to look at.
The fourth picture stood out to me because I liked how cartoon-y it looked and I thought it was a good advertisement.
I would replicate the bold and bright colors of some of these pictures into my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment